One of the prerequisites to your chiliplantor to grow and feel good, is water. Get the plants even and regular watering, they are strong and this prevents attack from insects and fungal diseases.
You can prevent both spin and lice which is a common problem for many who grow chili by avoiding hard drying, I never let my seedlings dry out completely and droop of the plants would then be extra vulnerable and easy prey for insect pests.
Well I know that there are theories that it'll let chiliplantor dry out of it, they do well. But what is it about to dry out? To chilli does not like to have it too wet on the feet are absolutely right but that it's going to be so dry in pot to plant gasping for breath and droops of dehydration can be great. I know on my pots (take them) and that way I know if it is time to water the.
Another watched to see if it's time to water is that thrusts a regular matkniv or to other longer objects right on the house edge, then pull up the knife/object and see if it becomes damp or not.
I pour my water as I'll water the day before both when I have the plants out in summer and when they are indoors in winter. I do it for the water to get a higher temperature.
If you have holes in the bottom of their pots and pots found with bullets in some lecka cm bottom of the pot before you put the earth so excess water flows out and then it's no greater danger to the plant will get it too wet on the feet.
There is a theory that stop watering their chiliplantor prior to harvest their fruits, they should become stronger, hotter to the taste. To do the reverse if you want them milder then you should water the real 24 hours before harvest. If this works, I do not know but you might want to try!
My thoughts on irrigation:
- Never let your chiliplantor dry out too much, easy drying is no danger.
- Övervattna not your chili. Too much water, and even water that remains in the pots, allows the roots get oxygen deficiency.
- Do not let the water be too cold, Decant the water the day before.
- Chilli as you grow in pots require more frequent watering than if you put it directly in jordbädd.
- It is important to shower chili plants from time to time during the warmest growing season. Should preferably be done in the morning before the sun comes to the plants.
So the hoses I, do you have any other theory as to what is good or better so please comment my posts!